Monday, July 25, 2005

 
The Edinbrugh fringe festival is a massive thing dedicated to arts, theatre and comedy (and some mixes of those), and, as part of my 'do things I would not normally do if I hadn't just finished my A levels' thing that lead me to Hong Kong, I am thinking about going to it. It goes on from the 7th to the 29th of next month, and I would probably go up on a Friday, stay the weekend and come back down on the Monday. It is just a foetus of an idea at the moment, due in part to lack of money/organisation/accomidation/focus, but it may happen. I may even find someone else to go with, but it could be an 'on my own in a city, trying to avoid the heroin addicts' thing. If any readers have gone to it, or know of those who have, then get in touch please. I've also uploaded as many photos to flickr of Hong Kong as will fit.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?